Service Advisor - Automotive
Service Advisor – Team Gillman in Northwest Houston
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Must have Sales Advisor Experience
- Speaking a second language in addition to English is a HUG PLUS but not required
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston & Rosenberg representing Acura, Honda and Subaru. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.