Master Service Technician – Automotive
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do problem-solving and customer service get your engine revving? Let your mechanical knowledge, technical expertise and outstanding attitude take your career to new heights as a master service technician on our exceptional team in our state of the art air conditioned and heated shop. We are looking for a leader who can mentor other technicians, diagnose and perform repairs quickly and efficiently, and clearly communicate with customers and service consultants.
- Determine and discuss vehicle issues, current work and future needs with customers and service advisors.
- Diagnose, maintain and repair automotive systems.
- Perform quality inspections, including test drives, of vehicles prior to returning them to customers
- Communicate directly with service advisors to keep customers informed of any additional service needs and provide an estimate for any new repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
At our dealership, master technicians are determined and persistent problem solvers who are expected to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the latest automotive technologies.
Education and/or Experience
1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- Company paid life insurance
- Holiday & VAC pay
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston & Rosenberg representing Acura, Honda and Subaru. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.