Product Specialist - Pre-Owned
Product Specialist Automotive
If you’re ready to kick-start your sales career, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your personality & excellent customer service skills into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS but not required. (Training is available)
- Speaking a second language in addition to English is a HUGE PLUS
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred
- Base Salary + Commission for 6 months while you train
- After 6 months, you may choose a commission based compensation commensurate with Fortune 500 Companies!
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- VAC & Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston & Rosenberg representing Acura, Honda and Subaru. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.