Internet Sales Manager - Automotive Dealership
Internet Sales Manager – Automotive Dealership
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and energetic candidate that can utilize the investments spent to get high quality sales leads. This includes the state of the art technology we are using to generate these leads. You will also have the support of the inside sales staff/BDC and highest quality marketing leads.
With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Contact customers and perform a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Handle a high volume of Internet leads that are of high-quality, paid and organic internet leads
- Set, confirm and follow up with all Internet appointments
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail and text messages
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency and internet savvy
- Excellent communication skills for contacting and following up on customer inquiries
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS with a proven track record.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $XXX,XXX or more.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Holiday and VAC Pay
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership
Since 1938 and with over 75 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston, Rosenberg and Clear Lake representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.