Internet Sales Consultant – Automotive
Are you a versatile, tech-savvy sales pro comfortable in a high-volume, Internet-driven sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven Internet-focused sales professionals to help develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $XXX,XXX or more.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 14 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Acura, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.