Experienced BDC Representative
Experienced - Business Development Center (BDC) Representative
The Business Development Center Representative is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates.
The BDC Representative interacts daily with the BDC Manager, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers.
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Mus have dealership experience - based on experience an aggressive pay plan will be discussed
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Social Media Skill: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Proficient in Text Messaging
- Able to use YouTube for Video Posting
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Looking for candidates with dealership experience and experience with subprime.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Excellent pay plan with performance bonuses
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston & Rosenberg representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.
ds upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.