Sales Manager – Franchise Automotive Dealership
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by. We are looking for an automotive sales manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Top performers in this position have an earning potential of $XXX,XXX or more.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Holiday and VAC Pay
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership
Since 1938 and with over 75 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston, Rosenberg and Clear Lake representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.