Business Development Center (BDC) Representative
Posted On: January 05, 2021
Manager and Representatives
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and energetic candidates that can utilize the investments spent to get high quality sales leads. This includes the state-of-the-art technology we are using to generate these leads. You will also have the support of the inside sales staff/BDC and highest quality marketing leads.
The Business Development Center is hiring for experienced BDC and Internet Professionals. Must have Automotive experience. Very competitive pay plan and signing bonus for the right candidates! We are working on building a powerhouse team for our new state of the art facility.
The BDC is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates.
The BDC Representative interacts daily with the BDC Manager, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers.
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential customers
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc.
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided customers
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- Contact customers and perform a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Handle a high volume of Internet leads that are of high-quality, paid and organic internet leads
- Set, confirm and follow up with all Internet appointments
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Excellent Social Media Skills: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Proficient in Text Messaging
- Able to use YouTube for Video Posting
- Outstanding Relationship Building Skills with Potential Clients.
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior sales training with a proven track record is a PLUS
Qualified candidate should have experience in dealer management
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401k Retirement savings plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership (Team Gillman)
Since 1938 and with over 70 years of success, Team Gillman has been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. The business was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank’s son, Ramsay Gillman, continued and expanded the business his father started with a constant emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Now, owned and operated by Ramsay’s son Chris Gillman, Team Gillman has dealerships in Houston, Rosenberg and Clear Lake representing Acura, Honda, Subaru and Mazda. Success has not altered the organization’s founding principle. Every employee in every Team Gillman dealership knows customer service is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.